Thursday, 3 April 2008
Welcome to my Blog Spot
Ok - I have now created my little corner in the 'virtual' world of the internet. Well, to be honest, I do have a couple of other blog spots, but I am checking out which one is the easiest to navigate around and where I don't get all those annoying adverts. I have tried the 'Facebook' space, but there's too much 'stuff' there that I am not interested in so I haven't really been back there for a while. I have a Bigpond Blog, but I keep gtting an 'error on page' message and that's frustrating. So here I go again - lets hope I like this one. I don't really have a lot of time to do much blogging, but if you feel like leaving a comment (or two) please feel welcome to do so. In the meantime, I will try to put some info up about myself.
Gotta go now.....byeeee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment