It's been a while since I last posted something in my Blog so I thought I should rectify the situation and put another post in, but I don't really have a lot to say.
Life has been typically normal. Work has been much the same as it has for the past 6 months or so. I have been able to go to the gym after work (trying to lose a bit of weight again), but I am finding it hard to get motivated. I have an exercise bike on lay-by which I hope to pick up in a month or so, then I can try and get fit (and lose weight) in the comfort of my own home. It's not much fun going to the gym on your own - much better if you have a friend to go with, but I don't.
June should be a bit more interesting as hubby and I are meeting up with some other people in Mildura (Victoria) on the Queens birthday weekend. We are riding up there on hubby's motorbike - about 3 1/2 hour ride from our home. 

I hope the weather's not quite as cold as it is at the moment, but if it is, we can always take the car (lol).
That's all I can think about writing for the moment. If anyone reads this and want's to post a comment, you are quite welcome to. Until next time....

No comments:
Post a Comment